Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect to O2 Wifi

WildTeaspoon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

My place of work uses O2 wifi for its network. About a week ago it went down and since then I have been unable to reconnect. I have contacted O2 and they're saying nothing is work at their end. 

When I do try to connect, I either get a blank Safari Page pop up that would normally ask for my details to register with the network OR I get a "no internet" error. 

I have cleared my cookies and cache, but it has made no difference. I am also not the only staff member with this issue.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WildTeaspoon
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Fixed. Got an email notification yesterday evening to tell me that O2 had resolved some issues in my area. 

Thanks for your suggestions and help.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@WildTeaspoon 

Sounds like your router needs rebooting.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

WildTeaspoon
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

We have tried that. The issue bizarrely appears to have affected only iPhones. I tried to share the wifi through my work computer (which is connected), but I keep on getting a blank login page that just says O2 Captive Wifi Login. 

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23901 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@WildTeaspoon I'm not an iPhone user, but in Android you can forget the WiFi setting and then search for it again. Don't know if it's the same with iPhones.

Alternatively, you can contact Apple to see if they can assist: Contact – Official Apple Support (UK)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

WildTeaspoon
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Fixed. Got an email notification yesterday evening to tell me that O2 had resolved some issues in my area. 

Thanks for your suggestions and help.

Message 5 of 5