Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't verify email

Cat7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just setting up my new iphone 11. Have come to a halt on verifying my email address (I've had too many attempts now apparently) then can't get in to it to receive my validation code. Suggestions please. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Cat7 

You need O2 for help with this. Or try live chat as they are meant to be online today.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

O2Faisal
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @Cat7 is this two factor authentication by any chance the code that its referring to?

signature
Message 3 of 5

Cat7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply. I think I've sorted it as I was putting my new email address under the wrong provider. My emails have appeared now. However, next question. Why have none of my contacts appeared when I've seemingly imported them from my previous SIM card? Are they not on there? Thanks.

Message 4 of 5

O2Faisal
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Glad you got the emails sorted. If the old phone was an iPhone also then the contacts are not backed up on the sim. They should have been synced on your cloud, did you perform a backup on your old phone and was contacts set to on as to sync with icloud?

See if the link below helps you fix this, please let us know if you get it fixed.

https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/transfer-contacts-iphone-3599049/

signature
Message 5 of 5