Did you mean: 

Can’t make or receive calls

Bigbear1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Long story. Apologies in advance

had a contract with o2 for over 15 years. Added an Apple Watch on same number a few years ago. No issues. Then a year ago I looked into an upgrade. I was happy with my phone so decided a new iPad would be kinda nice. Did it online. At no point did it tell me that I would no longer be able to make or receive calls. So I’m on a data plan for the iPad but it only gets used in the home with Wi-Fi. I’m on a sim only month by month contact on my iPhone and have the Apple Watch on a plan also. I have one phone number for all. On the iPad I can get online etc and receive iMessages. On the watch I can make/receive calls and send messages as normal. On the phone I can send texts and do certain things online but I have no answer phone and I can’t make or receive calls. I have spoken to staff in store, auto bot chat and online chat with a human. No one can fix it. I have been able to make/receive calls on the phone since I changed plan. But now it’s off. I use the phone for work so it’s now causing me to lose money 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37281 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Sounds a bit of a nightmare, @Bigbear1 - I can tag in one of the O2 Advisors, @Anonymous is on atm, watch out for a message from him to see if he can help you out. Good luck!

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pgn thanks for the tag but will tag @O2Emma to pick up

Message 3 of 6

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous no problem I will pick it up thanks.

@Bigbear1 I will send you a private message to look into it for you .

signature
Message 4 of 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37281 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Thank you Emma and Simon - @Bigbear1, I hope you get to resolve the issues you point out above 👍

Message 5 of 6

Bigbear1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still no service but I believe Emma is working on it. Thank you all for the support 👍🏻

Message 6 of 6