Hi,

I'm familiar with the call divert options such as:-

Divert all calls
To activate ** 21 * phone number # SEND
To cancel ## 21 # SEND
To check status * # 21 # SEND
To cancel all call diverts
To cancel ## 002 # SEND

However, please confirm whether this still works when roaming abroad. ie, if I set my number to 'Divert all calls' before I leave UK, will I be able to cancel and re-activate diverts whilst away?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147203 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@SK123 

Codes are gsm standards so should work anywhere.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10704 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@SK123 

You should be able to cancel and re-activate the diverts, however there is a big caveat, in that it is reliant on the host network a) supporting it and b) allowing it. 

All you can do, or try and do it from the handset menus. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 147203 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@SK123 

Codes are gsm standards so should work anywhere.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

SK123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 147203 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

Welcome @SK123 

Message 5 of 5