Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen on my iPhone 14 pro max

Solar57
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Over the last week I have woken up to a blank screen on my iPhone 14 pro Max, the phone is still on but obviously I cannot do anything while it is in this mode, the first time it last one & half hours & a few days ago it lasted for two & half hours.

I have been to my local 02 shop

& they have done a diagnostic & they cannot find anything wrong with the phone or what is causing the problem which I feel will get worse if it is left any longer.

my phone is still in warranty but do not want to send my phone away as I will be without for a week or so.

I live in Kent & have been told to go to Bluewater which my 02 store said they can do a more in-depth diagnosis but I need to book a slot which I am having trouble finding on my 02 app.

Would appreciate any help 

Mark 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149328 Posts
  • 668 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions

@Solar57 

I doubt O2 have the skills or equipment.

Contact Apple directly Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple (UK)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2