Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bar lifting and Sim activation failure

Jen15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Requested phone Bar over safety concern (turned out was just a failed SIM). New Sim sent by 02. once inserted to phone I requested, by a phone call to 02,  (more than once now) activation of blank Sim with original number and for the Bar to be lifted. Assured all was well and it would be 24 hours after first 24 hours requested again and same information given to me. This time is has now been 48 hours and counting. Have turned phone on and off frequently. Tried plane mode on and off and at the beginning took Sim in and out. Please has anyone any suggestions. If my number is dialled the person dialling says it just goes straight to voice mail but my Phone is just showing No Service - I am hoping someone can help as the thought of  holding on for an operator followed by a 'groundhog day' circumstance is discouraging. Thanks

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Jen15
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

02Sarah has fixed this problem! Such a relief after all the futile phone calls to 02 that 02Sarah was able to quickly sort it out. I am so thankful - not least that I don't have to spend yet more hours phoning 02 customer service and getting nowhere. Thank you 02Sarah for your efficient, kind attitude and response, I am very grateful.

Message 11 of 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

So pleased for you @Jen15. I'll tag @O2Sarah- to this post so she can see what you have said.

Good job @O2Sarah- 😊

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 16

Jen15
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, superb help offered here.

Message 13 of 16

Yvessa
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If there is a solution can you please let me know as k am having activation problems and am now over a week out. 

Message 14 of 16

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36497 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

@Yvessa wrote:

If there is a solution can you please let me know as k am having activation problems and am now over a week out. 

A tag to @O2Sarah-, who fixed it for Jen15, @Yvessa - watch your private messages on here from around 8am today as some info is needed for O2Sarah- to work on this for you. Good luck!

Message 15 of 16

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Good morning 

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@Yvessa I will send you a private message so we can check your account.

Message 16 of 16