Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad signal

Dyboy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why is the signal  in the Warwick area so bad? In the town centre  there are open spots where you are lucky to get an e strength as for 5g even in the middle of the town square it is very low. This also happens in parts of Leamington Spa.

I have a Samsung A54 5G which shouldn't be the problem. Last week I was in Menorce and had no trouble with 5g even in remote places so I cannot see it being the phone. 

Dose anyone have an answer for this ?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23532 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Dyboy 

In the UK, we pay peanuts for mobile phone airtime services compared to other countries, hence you get much better coverage abroad than you do all over the UK.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

japitts
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 133 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Warwick centre does have poor coverage on O2, other networks don't suffer from the same issue.

Message 4 of 5

Dyboy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have looked at the pricing in europe and it is the equivalent  if not better than UK.

Message 5 of 5