Did you mean: 

Apple Watch data plan error code 14

John39
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello

I’ve purchased an Apple Watch s7 from John Lewis and added a data plan to my sim only contract.

I followed the instructions on:

How do I buy an Airtime Plan on an Apple Watch that I already have?

Now, I see the data plan in MyO2, but I get this error when opening the data plan settings on my phone:

Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 14

Customer services could not resolve the issue.

•iData is enabled

•WiFi calling is ON

Looks like a common issue with devices not purchased from O2. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 310
309 REPLIES 309

Hucks
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you please help me also having the same issue 

Message 291 of 310

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12391 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

Helen is not on the list for today @Hucks .

Instead I can ask @O2Sarah- to get in touch.
Can you see if you can get another watch working please Sarah?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 292 of 310

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37284 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions
Message 293 of 310

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj 

@Hucks I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 294 of 310

gmarkj
  • 12391 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

Little bit shocked by this @pgn - thought Apple were meant to be pretty good with updates generally.

Unless it links to other issues that o2 seem to have with watches...

@pgn wrote:

Seems an Apple update has given rise to more, and different, error codes, @gmarkj - https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/Apple-Watch-mobile-data-Codes-15-91-amp-92/m-p/1631370/hi...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 295 of 310

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10692 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

Little bit shocked by this @pgn - thought Apple were meant to be pretty good with updates generally.

@pgn wrote:

Seems an Apple update has given rise to more, and different, error codes, @gmarkj - https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/Apple-Watch-mobile-data-Codes-15-91-amp-92/m-p/1631370/hi...

Apple are as bad as Google and Microsoft for introducing new bugs when fixing old bugs... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 296 of 310

gmarkj
  • 12391 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

@madasaf1sh wrote:

@gmarkj wrote:

@pgn wrote:

Apple are as bad as Google and Microsoft for introducing new bugs when fixing old bugs... 

Probably out of the loop as I don't use any Apple products. You just don't see many issues apart from the watches (and the availability of stock for new products)...

Message 297 of 310

skrantit
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After 14 days still not working. Useless staff over the phone or physically on store. Sending me to help sites on how to use my iphone/watch. Asking me if i insert the sim card in the watch or if i’d like to get a new 5g/5g sim.. emailed me that some highly technician will call me in the next 5 days.. 8 days ago. I will make sure that all my 500k twitter followers and all the reviews platforms will have my best recommendation for this lovely useless network. Peace

Message 298 of 310

Janwwms
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello Emma,

i have a problem with the data connection on my sim.

i had an iPhone with an eSIM, i bought a Sony phone so rent back to a physical sim. Set up Sony, sim fine. Going outside i had no mobile data connection. Rang o2, still the same. Went into store who did a sim swap. Still the same. Sim acts the same back in the iPhone. Rang o2. Still not working. How do i remove idata or do you have any ideas please as I’m getting quite desperate now!!! 

Message 299 of 310

Janwwms
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

*went

Message 300 of 310