Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App and website issue

Mandy1234
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My mum can not access the app or my o2 website on her phone regardless of browser, being incognito, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I've looked online, but either don't get the info I need or just sends me in circles. Tech support says contact during open hours which I have but just tells me I'm not. Dunno how to sort it, she said she tried logging in, it didn't recognise her password so tried to reset it and now just receiving a 403 error message saying try later. This has been since Wednesday. But i have no issues login in on my phone (also o2). Any advice?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6632 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

She is one of hundreds. O2 have completely messed up on a major upgrade to their systems

Sadly we cannot do anything here as we have no O2 agents

Can only refer you back to O2

The socal media route is slow but often gets results

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36061 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1602 Solutions

O2 has made changes that have made using MyO2 nigh on impossible @Mandy1234 - affecting many, many customers (a search of the forum will show the scale of the issue).

You may have to wait it out, otherwise contact O2, Guide: How to find help & contact O2 to get urgent queries answered. Good luck.

Message 3 of 3