Did you mean: 

Activating O2 Extra - Amazon Music Unlimited - "Activation Error"

Andy_Cam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I have been trying (without success) to activate a free 3 month subscription to Amazon Music Unlimited as my O2 Extra, but after logging in to Amazon when following the activation link I get the error message "Activation error", plus an icon which invites me to return to the O2 website.  I have been trying to resolve this with O2 customer services, without any success.  The last response I had from O2 customer services was to contact Amazon, but Amazon regard this as an O2 problem.  I have already followed all the links on the O2 website relating to O2 Extras and activating them.  I know from this forum that this problem has been encountered by quite a few others.  Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36560 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

Hi, @Andy_Cam - seems there have been problems with the Amazon extra lately, it might help if one of the O2 Advisors here on the forum were to get some info from you and followup - watch out for a Private Message from @O2Sarah- after 8am today, and good luck!

Normally it should be as easy as this (using Disney as an example): Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  but the Amazon one is not playing ball of late 🤷

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36560 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

Hi, @Andy_Cam - seems there have been problems with the Amazon extra lately, it might help if one of the O2 Advisors here on the forum were to get some info from you and followup - watch out for a Private Message from @O2Sarah- after 8am today, and good luck!

Normally it should be as easy as this (using Disney as an example): Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  but the Amazon one is not playing ball of late 🤷

Message 2 of 4

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

thanks for the tag @pgn 

@Andy_Cam I will send you a private message so we can investigate 

Message 3 of 4

colinh2000uk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am experiencing the same issue here with Amazon Music Extra - "This activation link has already been used"
I spoke to Amazon on the number supplied by O2 (202) and they said the link is nothing to do with them and referred me back to O2.  If anyone has a solution for this i would be grateful.  Being passed around is not helpful or a good use of anyone's time.

Thanks,
Colin

O2 Sarah

Message 4 of 4