Did you mean: 

wrong details

Attn004214
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear Sirs

Tel no [Removed] am writing because I have been charged twice one as O2 and the other one is Three

Network provider, so I had to pay Three as my actual and another as O2, so how can I rectify this?

on the phone it is saying The network  is provided by Three, i have never uses the O2 as a network

I need to sort out this matter please?

I am normally very punctual with payments.

Thanks&Regards

Monica Seatron

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Attn004214 

As you say you have never been an O2 customer you need to call Three customer services http://www.three.co.uk/support/Contact-Us 

and also O2

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

We have no access to your account at all.

Hope that helps and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12039 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1121 Solutions
This is a publicly accessible customer forum @Attn004214 so please remove your phone number.
If you believe you are with Three then I would suggest you get in contact with o2 customer services to see why they have billed you.
You can call them on 0344 809 0202 or see different ways on the link below:
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Something is definitely wrong as it appears an O2 account has been opened in your name. Is the number you quoted your present number or the the incorrect number. Either way a call is needed to O2 customer service who may refer you through to the fraud department.

Message 4 of 5

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

It maybe that a fraudulent account has been opend in your name at O2 - in addition to addressing this you may need to take further action to ensure you've not become the victim of identiy theft and other products / services are being accessed fraudently in your name. First port of call would be to look at your credit report to see what searches have been done - it will help identify the companies involved. Hopefully this isn't the case but it's something you should be aware of. 

Message 5 of 5