Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transferring credit balance

joules
Level 4: Observant
  • 140 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi if you change to a new sim card and number from o2 can your credit balance and any rewards left on your old sim card be transferred? many thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94346 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94346 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions
Message 2 of 4

joules
Level 4: Observant
  • 140 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Jonsie for your quick reply, will get on to them now on chat. 

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there, i have a query along the same lines as this, I recently ordered a new sim online as I've been receiving nuisance calls/texts, when I received it I phoned o2 to transfer my credit, bolt on, and rewards over to my new sim, the guy I spoke to said it was all done, and I'd receive a confirmation text within 10 mins, 2hours later I phoned o2 back to say I hadn't received the text, only to be informed that as my reward balance was over the "£25 transfer limit" it couldn't be transferred to my new sim & number, I would have to keep my old number on the new sim, (which defeats the object of changing it?) after I explained why I wanted a new number, the agent said she'd redeem the reward into credit on my old sim, but there was no way to transfer it to a new number, I'd either have keep my old number, or lose almost £50 of credit! is there any way around this? Any hello would be greatly appreciated.
Message 4 of 4