cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

termination of contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hai,

As my contract  finish in 15June 2017  , I would like to give you  one month notice in advance  .please give me a replay for the acceptance,  and please don't  take any more bills  after that period
Thank you,
GGeorge
I am keep contacting you in many ways ,instead of accepting the matter you keep lagging this matter.please do the  needful in this matter
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

How to cancel is here @Anonymous

@We are not customer service so can't help any further 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

How to cancel is here @Anonymous

@We are not customer service so can't help any further 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You are not talking to o2 customer service here. This is a customer forum. We are all customers like you 

Message 4 of 4