Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switch tariff - problems with Live Chat

Doubleelforbes
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just tried to switch tarif and got emails telling me it's in progress.

The basic tarif says it will be deleted, but the email about the new tarif says I'll be able to use that on the 4th of May 2037, if that's a Star Wars joke, I don't get it and I'm a fan.  The cost of the tarif has not come off my balance yet either.

Tried to come through support pages and the live chat is stuck greyed-out saying "Waiting to see if an agent is available.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144860 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
lol, I thought they'd fixed that glitch by now.
Your tariff will change over at your next billing date and they bill will be revised to pay the amount of the new tariff then.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144860 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
lol, I thought they'd fixed that glitch by now.
Your tariff will change over at your next billing date and they bill will be revised to pay the amount of the new tariff then.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Doubleelforbes
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ah yes it's updated now, I was more concerned with the lack of live chat but one of the mods there read my problem and created a thread for me.

If anyone else gets this, a little patience helps tongue

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144860 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Glad to hear it's sorted now slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions