cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop an allround bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have tried to stop a bolt on with no luck,when i do get to the right dept and says press one to cancel your bolt on, it then says that i am to close to my bill date,why are o2 trying to rip off there customers?????????????

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
I'll ignore the last comment and suggest you try to cancel through My O2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
I'll ignore the last comment and suggest you try to cancel through My O2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

A bolt on will drop off on its anniversary date if you choose for it to be removed as long as your not too close to the anniversary date.

O2 do typically send texts to forwarn you of this.

If your too close this time then it will cancel by the next anniversary date.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do o2 automatically take out £6 for a bolt on? When I have used all my data, then it should be up to me to contact o2 to add another bolt on,I eventually got my refund but then they were taken another £1 a day from my account,so I ended up again on the computer form 20-17pm till 21.00pm to get it sorted out,to me it is all wrong,when i was on the computer i asked them to give me a number so that i could stop my bolt on and they could not as i said that of the numbers that you give me not one works,why can o2 not make it easy for there customers????,

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

a person who never made a mistake never tried anything new,"albert einstin"

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is easy to ring o2.

Contract customers call 202 from an o2 handset (free).

Payg customers call 4445 from an o2 handset (25p per call).

That information is freely available both on here and on the o2 website under contact us.
Message 6 of 6