Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

split service

RB4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been experience split service after moving from EE to 02 and the service has been ridiculous!

This has been an ongoing issue since last thursday

( I asked for my number to be transferred on Tuesday last week). 

Have my phone calls go to by old EE phone and the other half two O2 so having to carry around both phones. 

I have no been told that they are going to take 5 working days to resolve the issue... 

They also were waiting on EE to ensure all files were transferred over. They obviously hadnt chased it up as I called today ( 4 days after they said they would do this) and got the answer in 10 minutes. 

Today when asking to be transferred to the complaints team ( who I spoke to yesterday) they said they would take 24 hours to get back to me !!!!!!

Such awful service. 

Has anyone had this problem and if so how long did it take to get sorted?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It might help if you call EE too and explain that they need to resend the porting files to O2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Amy problems always seem to be EE to O2. I had the same issue going the other way with one of my accounts. Only customer service can help unfortunately so keep on to them. Googling CEO o2 may help...

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It might help if you call EE too and explain that they need to resend the porting files to O2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10170 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3011 Solutions
If the number is still going through to your EE Phone, then the issue is more than likely in the register held by EE not being correctly configured.

As @MI5 says get in touch with EE and ask them to resend the porting files and they should take care of the rest internally.

BT are famous at cocking things up completely.. Google the BT and EE CEO which may help
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4