Did you mean: 

CHANGING TO sim ONLY AFTER CONTRACT ENDS

Johny1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

My 02 contract ended 26 may and I have just changed to a SIM only contract with effect from 31 May on the same mobile and same mobile number. Will there be a new Direct Debit set up on my bank account on a new reference number and do I cancel the old Direct Debit. after I have paid up to 31 May.When do I actually cancel the old Direct Debit ?

Thanks

John

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No, leave everything as it is and O2 will just call the new amount on the same day each month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No, leave everything as it is and O2 will just call the new amount on the same day each month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Tsidkenu1es
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 79 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi Wave @Johny1 and Welcome to O2 Community Forum...! where everyone helps each other... smiling

If there is not cancellation of the contract in writing from any of the parties (You or O2) the contract will roll on monthly until cancelled by you (one month notice)

If O2 offers you a new deal (SIM only) and you accept, you will enter in to a new contract usually for 12 months minimum, but the SIM and Details of payment will remain the same. smiling

One Family * One Community * One Love * One Purpose
*************** UNITED ONE WORLD ***************
***** LOVE***********PEACE************JOY*******
* The Future Is In Our Hearts Our Minds And Our Souls *
Message 3 of 5

Johny1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

Thankyou

John

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Johny1 wrote:

Hi there,

Thankyou

John

Our pleasure slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5