Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

robbing gits !!!!

my contract ran out last month, it said balance was 0.00,so WHY have 02 took another payment out my bank !!!!

Topics: 535
Solutions: 11,468

Re: robbing gits !!!!

I assume you didn't cancel?
Your contract never "runs out" it switches to a 30 day rolling contract unless you inform o2 you wish to cancel.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

ahh ok, thanks, I assumed that once contract was up, they wouldnt collect anymore money, 

To be honest not sure the best way to cancel,can never get through to cs. to cancel, or get a pac code, been reading up on old posts,cant cancel on livechat, so it seems once you get a contract youre knackered, unless you then go to a sim only 30 day contract which is cheaper, and not renew after 30 days.!

Cancellation guide is here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/high... but unfortunately we are aware of problems getting through to CS currently.
Best we can offer is that you call early morning around 8-8.30am.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

might be easier to just not pay them, and let them ring me Smiley Happy

Nice idea, but they won't ring you.
They'll just cut you off then send the bailiffs after you!

Currently using:
Topics: 688

[ Edited ]

@heatherp6 wrote:

might be easier to just not pay them, and let them ring me Smiley Happy

I know it's frustrating @heatherp6 but not paying them would be the last thing you should do. O2 wont ring you and you will get a default on your credit.

*The Game Is On*

OP is trying to cancel contract.
Can the PMT do that?

Currently using:
Topics: 688

No they cant.... and I have no idea why I added that number so I will go back and edit my post.

*The Game Is On*