1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Keep up to date with your rewards

We'll send you a text message at the start of each quarter to let you know how much you've earned over the previous three month period and how you can claim or save your rewards. If you want to find out sooner, text BALANCE to 50202 anytime or call 313. It's free.You can manage and keep track of your rewards online at o2.co.uk/rewards.

Claiming or saving your O2 Rewards

To claim your rewards to use as extra credit, just text CLAIM to 50202 free in the time periods outlined below. If you would rather save your rewards to use later, just text SAVE to 50202 free.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Keep up to date with your rewards

We'll send you a text message at the start of each quarter to let you know how much you've earned over the previous three month period and how you can claim or save your rewards. If you want to find out sooner, text BALANCE to 50202 anytime or call 313. It's free.You can manage and keep track of your rewards online at o2.co.uk/rewards.

Claiming or saving your O2 Rewards

To claim your rewards to use as extra credit, just text CLAIM to 50202 free in the time periods outlined below. If you would rather save your rewards to use later, just text SAVE to 50202 free.

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144334 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
See O2 info here @Anonymous http://www.o2.co.uk/shop/paygotopup/10backontopups
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

The above info should answer your question @Anonymous but please do let us know if you have any further questions. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

on my monthly account it says i have a 100 text messages how do i use text

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144334 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

on my monthly account it says i have a 100 text messages how do i use text

Which device are you using?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6