cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend £40 / £40 amazon vouchers - heard nothing from o2 - missing vouchers

jking-747000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I referred both my son and daughter to o2 - both got a oneplus 6, over 2 months ago. 25th May and 5th June the orders where done on the o2 website.

I've emailed o2@co-buying.com over 2 weeks ago, haven't got a reply

I got confirmation from both sales straight away that someone is joining o2 via your link etc.

£40 amazon vouchers each, and two lots of them are due.

Where do i go from here, is there a contact number for this scheme or another way to find out about this ?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Hi @jking-747000 you need to chase up with customer services please http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 16

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @jking-747000, and welcome Wave I hope chasing Customer Service as @MI5 suggested will get this sorted for you, please let us know what comes out of it and if you need any further help slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 16

jking-747000
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ive just contacted o2 customer services via webchat, and they said it takes 90 days for the vouchers to come through.

so 3 weeks left....

they couldn't give me a answer though why i emailed twice about it and didn't get a reply.

i'll wait and see...

Message 4 of 16

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @jking-747000, thanks for the update! At least we have a timeframe now slight_smile It'd be great if you could let us know once you get those vouchers, fingers crossed very soon.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 5 of 16

jking-747000
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so that is the time frame up, still nothing....

never did get a email back from o2 regarding this, very poor thats its up to the customer having to chase everything.

why is the thread marked as solved ?

is there any way to directly contact o2 about this rather than having to go through customer services and repeat over and over.

Message 6 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Customer service is direct contact with o2.
Maybe @EmilieT can chase it up?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 16

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

HI @jking-747000, I'm sorry to hear this is still yet to be resolved - I need a few more details to try and help from my end so I'll send you a Private Message now slight_smile

Cheers @MI5 for the mention!

signature

Message 8 of 16

jking-747000
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
sent you a pm
Message 9 of 16

jking-747000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Its now the 12th of September !

Still no vouchers....

Is there any update when this will be resolved, that is now another 3 weeks!

What date will i get my vouchers, i don't want they be resolved soon etc., that is no good, give me an exact date.

Would i be best contacting the o2 complaints department?
Message 10 of 16