cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prisonnn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering what happens to a 24 month contract if the account holder gets a prison sentence for 12 years??

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27661 Solutions
Ideally the account would have to be paid off either in full, upfront or by continuing the monthly payments. If not, phone will be cut off and a court order could be issued for collection of outstanding payments etc, however, this may be the least of the account holders problems.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

DAMN.... Is it not possible to hold the account? Because my sentencing is next month. And you're right...money is the least of my worries.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27661 Solutions
I don't think any contract anywhere could be put on hold for 12 years, however, all you can do is call CS on 202 and ask the question. The worst they can do is say "no". Good luck wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are we sure the Op is being serious here.

I'm sure If I was looking at a long stretch I wouldn't be posting on here but instead tying up loose threads with my family and friends !

wink
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers pal. I appreciate the help slight_smile and in the U.k if you get 10 years you serve half the sentence. A day and night count as two seperate days.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol friends and family are all there Im just sorting out the other 'loose ends'.

Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 8 of 8