cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay monthly sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

i just got a pay monthly, sim only contract..

when i put in my bank details when ordering will that set up a direct debit to automatically take the money out or will i need to set one up myself?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can always check in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
Look in the bills section and your bank details should be set up - if so they will be taking the money from it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It will be done automatically.
You should have received an email confirming this along with a copy of the Direct debit guarantee scheme.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

the only emails i have are the confirmation email from when i ordered it and an email saying my bill is ready?

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can always check in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
Look in the bills section and your bank details should be set up - if so they will be taking the money from it.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

found it! thanks a lot slight_smile

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No worries mate.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to the community @Anonymous! Awesome that you got the info you needed. slight_smile Don't hesitate to post again if you have any other questions.

@MI5, thanks for your help!

Message 7 of 7