Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 refresh billing after upgrade

caitsssx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi i was wondering if someone could help me.

I just upgraded to get a new device. I paid off my device plan early. On my o2 app my new tariff is in place. Only thing is, my airtime plan on my old phone/contract looks like it will be billed on the 19/2/2020 which is in a few days time. Will i be charged for this after ending my contract and starting a new one.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@caitsssx 

No that shouldn't happen as you have upgraded. However to make sure it doesn't, give customer services a call Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@caitsssx 

Tour next bill will be on the same date as usual and will include a pro rata amount extra for the few days on your new tariff up to your normal bill date. 
There won't be a new bill as such as it will be a combination of old and new tariff. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

caitsssx
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. So you think I will be billed on the 19th this month for my old airtime plan and a bit extra from new tariff?
Message 4 of 6

caitsssx
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@caitsssx wrote:
Thank you. So you think I will be billed on the 19th this month for my old airtime plan and a bit extra from new tariff?

Yes exactly that. 
Then from next month it will be a regular full month on your new tariff. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6