Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Downloading bill

Having a mental block! Have downloaded my bill before but cannot see where to today. Senior moment... Can someone please help?Thanks

jazwin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Statement

Can I get an email with my last bill on it please.

Franko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bill

I am going to be a day late for my monthly bill it is higher because of last month still owed will clear it in a week will I get disconnected as I always pay my bills

Ozz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20

O2 what a disappointment when you order a new phone and their advert say have you phone 3 days before general release on their network.They then say your phone is out of stock at the moment but we are working on it a week passes no sign of an email w...

Failed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bill

Whys my Bill's so high

Luke1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

I tried to order a new phone online, I paid the upfront cost of £70 which O2 have taken but then the site wasn’t working after that and it kicked me back to the start. What should I do ?

Ljwill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

hi i did my upgrade online can i pick up my phone wif out passport or driveing license?

McKenzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data sharing

Hi was wondering if I can share my data allowance with my wife who is also on o2?

Joe58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number

I had this sim only deal and wanted to keep my number (*****) I got my pAC code did it well was on phone doing my order with your o2 team they told me after 24 hours my sim been in my phone my number will swop over to the ***** and it hasn’t iv expla...

Edge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos