Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Monthly payment

I was told last month by yourselves that my bill to pay this month would be £30 but I’ve received an email confirming the price this month and it’s £64 and I’d like to know why! I am fed up of being told the wrong thing. I changed to a pay sim £30 pe...

Jodie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat

Why do you guys make it so hard sometimes to even find any links to LIve Chat? I need to cancel my contract asap but cannot find 1 link anywhere on the site to Live Chat. It looks like 02 make it appear and disappear at will.. Not happy

David0055 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting 3 weeks for my Phone.. Went in store.. Called up.. No way of contacting for help now..

Hi,I ordered Huawei Mate 20 X 5G on contract 3 weeks ago now, was supposed to be ready for collection in store on the 6th March, but they never received it.Rang up and they said it was still with accounts and would be put through as priority.Here we ...

Contact

You guys have cut off all my phones and then are asking me to call you... How am I suppose to call you when you won’t let me?! Won’t let me make any payments, live chat is down. This is a joke. Need someone to contact me immediately.

Spencer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus offer

Hi, I have just seen the offer for 6 months free disney plus for upgrading..Is the 18 month sim only deal with 100gb of data at £20 a month included in the deal or not? I cant see anything about disney mentioned on it either way?Please help, thank yo...

live chat

why i cant find live chat on my o2 account?

trishi83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overdue

Having just paid my overdue contract, my phone was cut off today, but I’ve paid it today when will my phone be back to normal working order

Matthew89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web chat guru

Where have the online web chat gurus gone?

Farid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling Abroad

Just wondering why O2 would charge me £4.99 per day when in Cape Verde when data roaming was turned off on my phone?

JohnAtkn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Corona virus

Due to losing my job and now I cannot afford my bill please tell what's next? What did I do from here?

Shah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos