cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 data allowance not showing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone, never posted before. Just within the last month I've got my pay monthly phone. Migrated from o2 Pay & Go to Pay Monthly. Everythings been fine, it's just that when I log onto myo2 it will show me my text allowance, my remaining call time allowance, but when I click on data it shows this;

This allowance runs from ${dataAllowance.startDate.longFormat} to ${dataAllowance.expiryDate.longFormat}

Review your package if you need to add more data or use Wi-Fi.

As of $dataAllowance.lastUpdated.timeFormat on $dataAllowance.lastUpdated.longFormat

Total allowance ${dataAllowance.dailyLimit}

You've used ${dataAllowance.used}

Remaining ${dataAllowance.rema

I think the symbols and text inside the bracket bits are where the data should be but for the past 4-5 days that's all its shown, and I've tried all the different ways of seeing it but it won't show how much remaining data I have no matter what I try. Is this happening to anyone else, or has it ever before and you know how I can fix it. It might be that I'm being completely dense and that there's a simple solution that I can't really see, but any help would be fantastic.

Also just as a little side note, I had about £80 of credit on my old pay & Go account and because I kept my number it said it was going to go over to my pay monthly account, but I can't see that anywhere either, should I? And will that just mean that my bills will end up going out of that for a few months?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

James slight_smile

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would say telephone customer services from your 02 phone to ease your worries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would say telephone customer services from your 02 phone to ease your worries.

Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. I'm having exactly the same problem in both Explorer and Firefox. Data Allowance displays whats below rather than the data used. Any help please?

This allowance runs from ${dataAllowance.startDate.longFormat} to ${dataAllowance.expiryDate.longFormat}

Review your package if you need to add more data or use Wi-Fi.

As of $dataAllowance.lastUpdated.timeFormat on $dataAllowance.lastUpdated.longFormat

Total allowance ${dataAllowance.dailyLimit}

You've used ${dataAllowance.used}

Remaining ${dataAllowance.rema

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Contact customer service to get your account reset. Have you tried downloading the My O2 app?

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes and the allowance doesn't show on there either
Message 6 of 6