Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 are breaching contract, but wont release us

Scottisfedup
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

o2 are meant to be a more "premium" brand that should focus on customer experience. Over time they have consistently had the highest prices, they overload you with information and lock you into contracts of 24 months. The only way to get even half decent value is to switch to a brand new contract half the way through which will last another 24 months, this forces you to stay with them. 

They have slowly stripped priority down its weakest form where unless by chance there is some concert ticket you are interested in the service has no value anymore, this is not what I signed up for when I joined o2.

Customer service is abysmal, you wait ages for an agent who are outsourced to other countries with rubbish service lines.

The scam callers are everywhere, they make millions but do nothing to deal with those who impersonate their agents, they just tell us to be more careful.

This is not the service I was sold, I want out but they will force me to pay hundreds of pounds to leave, its like a predatory pyramid scheme. I will be starting up formal actions, anyone who wants to join should look out soon as I will be posting more over social media.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11467 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Scottisfedup 

From your post, I can not see any thing which is a breach of contract...

And like all Mobile Networks, you want to leave before the end you need to pay up.. 

Priorty doesn't form part of your contract, and o2 are very clear that offers change, if you signed up based on a free coffee worth £2 at most then that is the worst reason to sign up to a minimum term contract..

Spam callers are everywhere and until OfCom put the measures in place to stop them, and remove the data used from publicly accessible data then spammers will continue to pester users across all mobile and landline networks

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23947 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@Scottisfedup I see no valid reasons in your post that would justify your canceling your contract before time without incurring a penalty. Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

japitts
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 202 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Scottisfedup wrote:

o2 are meant to be a more "premium" brand that should focus on customer experience.

I'm genuinely curious where you get this idea from. Where do you?

What is your legal basis for "formal actions"?

Message 4 of 4