cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Signal Issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am very unsatisfied o2 customer and since last 10 days in my area (cb6) mast is not working so a signal at all at home. I have to go 10 miles away to make a call. 

I reported this issue last week with o2 customer service and they always makes false promise. They told me that it will be fixing in next 5 hrs. Every time I call / chat with customer service team they just giving wrong information and I ask them to arrange call back from someone senior or manager but that even they could not do...

I wrote to Mr Ronan Dunne and no reply from him either... must be very busy to fix this masting issue! 

I am so fed-up with this poor customer service and O2 coverage issue as no one knows what’s going on and when they fix it... they told me last week that this is highest priority issue .and will fix it asap. I just wondering high priority means 1 month or 1 yr.?

Can someone let me know what is definition of highest priority in O2...  guys anyone who workining in O2 pls let me know 

1) Definition of Highest priority.

2) What is ASAP? After September, April Possibly??

3) Why call centre is always busy for hrs and same live chat?? Are they on holidays? Or too busy to fool customers?

Cheers 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the same boat, I live in Bristol and travel a bit but also lose signal.  As soon as I hit call or accept a call, it goes from 4G to nothing and then call fails. 

Had enough and after 4+ years on personal and 10 years on Business, im definately thinking of changing.

And why have a live chat service that doesnt give hours of operation, ridiculous service.

Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick Updates.

Today is 11th Day. .same problem. Mast is not fixed.. really really poor o2 service.

1) I emailed them last thursday and its almost 9 days and no replied or callback from them.

2) I chat with online team to give me callback but no callback yet.

3) I wrote to  Ronan dunne a week ago but not any reply from their side.

4) Its really frustating with poor O2 service.

its really shame ..

Message 12 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
It won't get fixed any quicker just because you have emailed the CEO.
They will fix it as soon as they can....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 16

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Thr complaints review take 7-10 working days but they will get back to you.

Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its not about fixing them.. 

they told me 3 times wrong dates. they told me it takes only 1 day to fix .. and when i called them last friday they told me it will be fix tomorrow before 9:45 am.

when i called them monday they told me it wil be fix on tuesday 16:00 and on wed they told me it will be fix on thursday 14:00 .. and today if friday !!

what should i expact ? 

I dont want that CEO will fix this issue. I want communcation from their side. To understand frustration of customer instead of avoiding.. If this is the case then they should be in production business not in the customer service.

Regards,

Message 15 of 16

MI5
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
We have already told you that NO ONE knows when it will be fixed. Not CS, not Live Chat NOT ANYONE.
Any dates/times you have been given are just designed to get you off the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 16