cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Signal Issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am very unsatisfied o2 customer and since last 10 days in my area (cb6) mast is not working so a signal at all at home. I have to go 10 miles away to make a call. 

I reported this issue last week with o2 customer service and they always makes false promise. They told me that it will be fixing in next 5 hrs. Every time I call / chat with customer service team they just giving wrong information and I ask them to arrange call back from someone senior or manager but that even they could not do...

I wrote to Mr Ronan Dunne and no reply from him either... must be very busy to fix this masting issue! 

I am so fed-up with this poor customer service and O2 coverage issue as no one knows what’s going on and when they fix it... they told me last week that this is highest priority issue .and will fix it asap. I just wondering high priority means 1 month or 1 yr.?

Can someone let me know what is definition of highest priority in O2...  guys anyone who workining in O2 pls let me know 

1) Definition of Highest priority.

2) What is ASAP? After September, April Possibly??

3) Why call centre is always busy for hrs and same live chat?? Are they on holidays? Or too busy to fool customers?

Cheers 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Hopefully they will get the mast operational again as soon as possible. It's in their own interests as well as the customers'.

If you are on contract try the TuGo app using your home wifi.

Message 2 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Mobile telephone technology is not an exact science. Things go wrong, and masts need repairing. 100% uptime is not guaranteed by any mobile provider.

Have you tried TuGo for your home issues? http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/tu-go

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately no network will guarantee 100% signal all of time HOWEVER o2 do state in their t's & c's that they need to "provide a reasonable level of service".

When i had signal issues, i made an official complaint explaining that they were in breach of their own t's & c's and they cancelled my contract without penalty.

Good luck

Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

As others have said, if you are a contract customer TuGo will solve your problems at home. It is available online, a download for windows for both android and iphone. You will need to receive a text to set it up so it's worth doing when you are in the area with signal.

Message 5 of 16

MI5
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
1st world problem....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 16

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same problems in NR, get a few days signal then down it goes again. I understand that a service cannot be maintained 100% but when the signal is down more than it's working then something is amiss. Don't really feel I should be paying for a service when it's not being provided 😞

Message 8 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Lodge a complaint. http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

We are all customers here, same as you. Complaining here gets you diddley.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 16

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

If you push hard enough you will be able to end your contract without penalty but you need to go down the complaints route first.

Message 10 of 16