Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no insurance

Tee1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a contract phone with o2 and got the ZFOLD3, i lost the phone and did not realise that i had no insurance for a replacement. When i contacted o2 they told me that they would not send me a new phone because my insurance did not cover lost or stolen. I asked them if i could get a new phone and add extra onto my bill to continue my contract instead of paying a massive contract fee for a phone that i do not have. i iam happy to pay a little extra to get a new zfold3 but if i cant get a new phone then i will be paying for just a sim card. is there any way someone could advise me or direct me to being able to get a new phone and keeping the same contract that i have as i dont want to keep paying a bill for something i do not have and o2 will not replace my phone because of the small print within the insurance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7939 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

The only thing I can advise is sourcing a replacement elsewhere.

Have you check if you are covered by house insurance or through the likes of your bank?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2