cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my simplicity tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have just got my new galaxy y,and i am on the simlicity pay monthly,well everytime i send a txt my money go,s down on my fone,could u help me i thought i had plenty of txts left?

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

The OP is presumably on P&G Simplicity. Call customer service to check if your tariff has been changed to the new simcard. Your credit will go down until your allowances are active.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are on Pay Monthly then your money can't go down - it doesn't have credit.

Are you using the new sim card with the phone and not your old one?
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

i,m still using my old sim card,but it just seems to be taking money off,i send a txt then i get a message showing how much i have left?

Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your old sim card is still pay as you go.

You'll need to use the new sim card to start using the contract. If you want to keep your Pay as you go number you can go to o2.co.uk/keepmynumber
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes but this fone is a pay as u go,an thats what i,m on,so i can keep using my old sim card?

Message 5 of 16

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You are either on PAYG or Pay Monthly - Which is it? If you have a monthly contract SIM put it in your phone and use it. You will get billed monthly. If PAYG, top up and use your credit - Simples !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 16

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

The OP is presumably on P&G Simplicity. Call customer service to check if your tariff has been changed to the new simcard. Your credit will go down until your allowances are active.

Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't help it but I'm

Rofl

wink
Message 8 of 16

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Well I'm confused as O2 have Pay and Go Simplicity as well as Pay Monthly Simplicity, so it's not surprising customers don't always understand!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 16

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Surely the'd know if the get a monthly bill or have to top up though slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 16