Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

No service problem

For the last 9 days I have had no service at all, cant call, text anything. Contacted O2 guru's (HAHAHA) to be given the same scripted lies (service will be back to normal by 4pm is what I been told mostly). Anyway my question is as this has been hap...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel PAC code

Hey.I got my PAC code the other day but after doing some testing on my new network I've found it to not be as good.I haven't used my PAC code yet.If I don't do anything with it will it just expire and my O2 contract will continue as normal?I'll cance...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone Data Usage Issues

Is anyone else finding that they are going over their data allowance excessively quickly? I have 750mb on my contract, check fb and mailonline ONCE a day and don't have my emails through unless I refresh it and yet half way through the month I am bei...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry bolt on!

I've just got a blackberry and at the moment my existing tariff is a minimum of £10 a month... I was wondering whether the cost of the blackberry bolt on would come out of my £10 top up so at the end of the month I'm left with £5 credit or would the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wi-fi bolt on

I have a samsung galaxy s2 on a 24 month contract with a bolt on for unlimited wifi through BT openzone. I have text WIFI to 2121 and spoken with CS however although i can connect to BT openzone there is no o2 customer option to log in i am being pro...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using phone abroad

Do I need to do anything to be able to use my new Samsung Galaxy Fit phone abroad? I am on pay as you go.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspending an O2 contract

Hello, Can I suspend my contract? I would prefer to not cancel it. I am leaving the UK for 12 months for Australia, and when I get back I would like to use it again.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting an O2 number to a new O2 contract

Hi,My contract is due to expire in a month. I've seen better deals on O2 from another retailer. My question is if I were to get a new O2 contract from another retailer (for instance: Carphone warehouse), will I be able to move my existing O2 number t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos