cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my expensive bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just received my frst bill from 02 for approx £79.  I have only had the phone for a month and my tariff is for 1 phone Samsung G3

1. Unlimted calls

2. Unlimited texts

3. 1Gb data

I was led to understand the monthly bill would be around £36.  How 02 come up with £79 beats me.

I have not been using premier numbers or exceeeding my monthly data limit.

So how do 02 correct this.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Have you looked at the breakdown in MyO2, normally there's a pro rata charge for the first few days until your bill date added to your first month's bill.

This seems a bit higher so was there any charge for the handset?

If it is wrong a call to CS will get it corrected.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Have you looked at the breakdown in MyO2, normally there's a pro rata charge for the first few days until your bill date added to your first month's bill.

This seems a bit higher so was there any charge for the handset?

If it is wrong a call to CS will get it corrected.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply.  There was a charge for the phone,but I paid for that at the time of taking out the contract..

Ringing the CS is a pain as no one seems to answer the call.  I rang for 20 minutes and gave up.

My original account was cancelled as this was the only way to rectify a problem, in that the phone would not allow me to send a text message with a photo attachment.

I have a sneeky feeling I am been billed for two accounts now.

Message 3 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Ouch. However that's almost a normal bill amount for me haha:(

Have you had any luck getting through to CS? Sounds like you could be correct about duplicate contracts they'll credit you for that don't worry:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 4