cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my allowance shows 2 different values

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

On pay monthly all rounder blackberry bolt on. When I log in to find out what I've used the page says just 3.46mb, however if I go further in to the account in "my bill" and click on my allowance "what I've used" it shows 179mb.  I have twice called customer services about this but the problem still remains.

So the first page Im presented with shows just a tiny amount of data used (3.46mb out of my 500mb) and Im at the end of week two in my billing cycle.  If I am to go on this I have a feeling I would be pretty close to my limit with what I beleive is the true reading shown in view my bill.

Can anyone also please tell me, when sending a balance request txt to "21202" It will quite happily tell me how many mins and txt's I have left but it states "to view data usage go to wap.o2.co.uk/mybalance"...... Which is guess what, unavailable.

Why are we unable to get accurate data usage details either on the move (via txt to 21202) or on the Web?

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I always thought 21202 did show data left. Seems a rather obvious needed addition to the service!

3.46mb sounds a bit to small for 2 weeks use or are you always on wifi?

Have you tried the myo2 app?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 21202 has never shown me data, just a link to the wap page which is broken!

Ive searched for the O2 app but Im on O2-UK not in Ireland (I beieve this app is only available to O2-Telifonica Ireland) and I am not able to download it from BlackBerry App world.

Message 3 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

And no, Im not only on WiFi, just when Im home. 3.46mb is far too low and I dont know why the website is not showing the correct amount when you log in.  The view my bill section is probably correct but how many people will think to click thru 6 web pages to get there?

Message 4 of 25

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Ok so your on O2-uk but you live in Ireland?

Hmm that's wierd I've flagged this thread for the mods. Hopefully someone will fix the link soon for future use.

no one would thats why I'm suprised it's different bit your right I'd definatly think the higher one is realistic. How long has this dual usage been going on for?

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im on O2-UK. Ive searched for the BlackBerry app but no joy.

Thanks for flagging this. Customer service have not a clue what Im talking about!

I just feel that when you log in to "My 02" and it shows you all the stuff on the first page about your account, usage and tariff that it should be accurate.  I have an understanding of data usage and thought this timy amount was wrong and investigated further by pulling up the bill and then allowance details and what I've used so far. Many others wont do this.

And please can we get the "21202" txt service to show data usage, its fast and free.

Thank you

Message 6 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2-UK Living in the UK

Message 7 of 25

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
So it is, that's rather wierd not having a uk blackberry version.

Hmm seems to be a fair few issues with O2 recently.

Still can't believe they have android and iOS but not blackberry. Considering it has a huge user base.
Message 8 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's something else.  If you go to data bolt on's (I was concerened I might not have enough) and you look at the repeating 1gb bolt on it states "an additional 1gb of data".

This is not the case, if you add this bolt on it will knock off the existing 500mb one that's included with the blackberry all rounder and just add the 1gb bolt on.  You won't get 1.5gb as I thought you would...... An additional 1gb???

Message 9 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Yet another anomaly within the O2 web pages.

@Anonymous wrote:

Here's something else.  If you go to data bolt on's (I was concerened I might not have enough) and you look at the repeating 1gb bolt on it states "an additional 1gb of data".

This is not the case, if you add this bolt on it will knock off the existing 500mb one that's included with the blackberry all rounder and just add the 1gb bolt on.  You won't get 1.5gb as I thought you would...... An additional 1gb???

Message 10 of 25