cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my allowance shows 2 different values

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

On pay monthly all rounder blackberry bolt on. When I log in to find out what I've used the page says just 3.46mb, however if I go further in to the account in "my bill" and click on my allowance "what I've used" it shows 179mb.  I have twice called customer services about this but the problem still remains.

So the first page Im presented with shows just a tiny amount of data used (3.46mb out of my 500mb) and Im at the end of week two in my billing cycle.  If I am to go on this I have a feeling I would be pretty close to my limit with what I beleive is the true reading shown in view my bill.

Can anyone also please tell me, when sending a balance request txt to "21202" It will quite happily tell me how many mins and txt's I have left but it states "to view data usage go to wap.o2.co.uk/mybalance"...... Which is guess what, unavailable.

Why are we unable to get accurate data usage details either on the move (via txt to 21202) or on the Web?

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well..... Im glad someone else has also noticed the problem!  To be honest I'd kind of given up.  No one from O2 ever got back to me as they promised, several times, nothing has been resolved and I have heard no further about the "investigation" that was underway... Twice.

This has nothing to do with BlackBerry data encryption or BlackBerry servers as my partner has another brand of smart phone and also has the same problem.

Well done O2 on helping to resolve your customers problems, I wonder how you'd feel if your customers just forgot to pay their bills?

Message 21 of 25

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Unfortunatly you'd only be hurting yourself doing that.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 22 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im not saying I would do that, but forgotten is how I feel.

So today "My O2" says Ive used 197mb and surprise surprise the data meter on the "view my bill" says Ive used 17mb.

Joke.

Message 23 of 25

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Sorry, just get a lot of people thinking its the best way.

Ill poke the angry beasts (mods) and see if there's anything that can be done in regards to getting this sorted.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 24 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would be greatly appreciated, its been going on for a while now and as I say Ive had nothing from O2 at all.

Message 25 of 25