cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6s 25th date

Anonymous
Not applicable

is the 25th expected delivery the date it gets to customers or to 02? iphone 6s 64gb

Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

In my "My Orders" and "Recent Orders" - it's not showing me the iPhone 6s pre-order? I have the confirmation email for my order, agreements etc but still nothing here? I have also spoken to the customer services as there is a formatting error on my address so I really need the tracking info so the phone is not delivered to the wrong address, no one has been able to help me out so far and I have been asked to wait for the tracking info for resolve?

Thanks

Message 51 of 85

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144202 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Only CS can change your delivery address so having tracking details won't help you I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 52 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable
I called CS but that's what they said, they can't change it ?? Help needed
Message 53 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It seems this is unique to O2, no matter how we plead and feedback nothing has changed from the very first iphone launch.

call customer service

Or look at this thread which answers almost everything...and is better than anything CS will tell you Happy Dance

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/The-UnOfficial-iPhone-6s-FAQ-Thread/td-p/...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 54 of 85

MI5
  • 144202 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Nothing we can help you with mate.
ONLY CS can change account details - you'll need to call them again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 55 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I called CS but that's what they said, they can't change it ?? Help needed

Then you will have to be advised by them ....Only way now is to make sure someone is at your address (if at all possible)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all slight_smile

i hope im posting in the right place? I'm new to O2 from EE. 

I ordered an iPhone 6S Soace Grey 64 GB on the 20GB Tariff. I paid £249,99 + £9.99 upfront fee. My credit rating was awful!! 

Anyhow, I ordered on the release date and got my documents and order number through email. 

I'm basically wanting to know if I will get my Phone tomorrow? (25th September) .. I have a MyO2 account but I can't find a 'my orders' area? Is this normal for a new customer? I've not recieved any further emails or post regarding this so I'm on edge now wondering if it will be tomorrow. I'm a carer for my grand father so I need to make sure I can be in on time for my delivery but not knowing if it will definitely come is stressing me out lol.

again, sorry if I've posted in the wrong place. Just wanting some advice slight_smile 

thank you slight_smile 

Dan. 

Message 57 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay! So I spoke to CS two members- one advised me to cancel and reorder and rejoin the waiting queue!!!
The second one told me can't change address but wait for failed delivery!
Crazy cos I still won't have any details etc and I won't get it in time for launch seems like.. Gutted and so against Vs what they told me when I called them first day I did the preorder! :-//
Message 58 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Nothing will be showing in your orders yet as your phone is waiting to go to the courier. You should get tracking info then...

@Anonymous If you cancel then you will have to take pot luck? You could try instore.Please both read this thread wink

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/The-UnOfficial-iPhone-6s-FAQ-Thread/td-p/911514

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, can someone put my mind at ease?

I pre-ordered my 64gb 6s+ at 9am on the 12th (The day pre-orders started) and I've heard nothing.

The orders page just says 'In-Progress' but nothing about it being dispatched. I talked to someone on Live Chat who said it hasn't been dispatched yet.

I'm hoping it will arrive tomorrow, but it's looking doubtful! I see some people on here have theirs dispatched... What the hell's going on?

Message 60 of 85