cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6s 25th date

Anonymous
Not applicable

is the 25th expected delivery the date it gets to customers or to 02? iphone 6s 64gb

Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
No ones listening tho.............

No...well we all knew this would be when the bulk of the queries would start ...with no-one bothering to read back in any of the threads......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, very misleading to be given a date of the 25th then told as a three-week delivery.

Information about my order under 'my orders' says "information unavailable", which doesn't fill me with much confidence.

Message 42 of 85

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Where were you told 3 week delivery?
Either:
A. Live chat
B. You went back on site and assumed.

Check your email confirmation
Message 43 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I agree, very misleading to be given a date of the 25th then told as a three-week delivery.

Information about my order under 'my orders' says "information unavailable", which doesn't fill me with much confidence.

It says information unavailable because it's a pre-order. Until your phone gets to the courier you wont hear anything else. Either tomorrow the 24th or even 25th...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 44 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having information such as 'order in progress' or 'you can expect delivery on the 25th' would be of some help.

Being sent information about 'how to track your order' and its 'status' then simply being told 'information is unavailable' is hardly helpful.

Message 45 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Having information such as 'order in progress' or 'you can expect delivery on the 25th' would be of some help.

Being sent information about 'how to track your order' and its 'status' then simply being told 'information is unavailable' is hardly helpful.

I don't know why you would expect forum members (who are customers like yourself) to say anything different to O2. Our replies are given in good faith having seen at least 3 iPhone launches prior to this one.

If you want further information then you are better off contacting customer services. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus. I doubt their response will be any better than ours..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

To add....your order status should change tomorrow or even Friday morning when you hopefully will be given tracking information...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 47 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable

As a new customer to o2, my login page says 

"You don't have any products or services in this My O2 account."

im not worried (yet) I think they just need to scan my handset and allocate a number!  Expecting a 25th delivery! Fingers crossed!!

Message 48 of 85

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

As a new customer to o2, my login page says 

"You don't have any products or services in this My O2 account."

im not worried (yet) I think they just need to scan my handset and allocate a number!  Expecting a 25th delivery! Fingers crossed!!

As you assume, it's beause your contract hasn't started yet.

As soon as phone is dispatched it will change.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 49 of 85

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It seems this is unique to O2, no matter how we plead and feedback nothing has changed from the very first iphone launch.

Call customer service

Message 50 of 85