cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus, Gold 128gb

Anonymous
Not applicable

There are a lot of people it seems who pre-ordered the iPhone and it has not been received - mine is a slightly different situation so apologies if offending anyone.

I ordered the iPhone 6s Plus on Friday and was told 'up to four weeks' for delivery. Can o2 please be more specific than that? I am unable to track my order as it won't appear on the track my order page - yet I've received an order number by email.

Can we be provided with a date at the very least?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Sorry @Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum. The only people who can advise are O2 customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Sorry @Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum. The only people who can advise are O2 customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144508 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27710 Solutions
O2 probably don't know themselves when they will exactly get stock from Apple yet.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions

There would be no point in providing you with a date at this time, O2 will be depending on Apple for shipments to fulfil outstanding orders such as yours and they will be filled in the order they were recieved.

There is the possibility you could recieve the order in advance or 4 weeks, the same as there is a chance it could be exactly 4 weeks, or worse.

Apple will, initially, be focusing the stock on their own orders, and only a small percentage of products will be sent to other distributors such as O2, etc.

I'm sure as it gets closer to shipping date, or when O2 have a more accurate view of stocks that your date will be populated

Message 4 of 4