Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 Pro connectivity

Rafa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

My iPhone 12 pro max did not restored all data from my previous handset, also I can’t browse the internet not connect to the Wi-Fi

I have already done all the steps to try and restore the data, including deleting and resetting everything to back manufacture settings and still can’t get it up and running as it should.

Does anyone knows why O2 live chat is not available too??
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148996 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Rafa 

If the phone is faulty, you need to contact O2 for a replacement.

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 15

Rafa
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you MI5, but I have been trying tio reach out to O2 as I believe that is the case

but cant get through to them, I've been calling all the numbers and they all end the call

within a minute with a"courtesy Good Bye"

Message 3 of 15

MI5
  • 148996 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Rafa 

People are getting through to O2.

Keep trying, early morning is best so try now.

If you can call 202, you will be asked for the reason you are calling.
Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
You can also try saying "Upgrade" or "Fraud" to be connected to an advisor.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 15

Rafa
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 

That leads me on to the same "bye thanks for calling O2", does not get me through anyone at all!

I've called O2 over 100x since last Fri, so over a week now, and just cannot get through, and there 

is none online help either, it's just appalling that I have a new brand handset and O2 has no support

available at all!!

Message 5 of 15

MI5
  • 148996 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@O2Lisa 

Can you help at all?

Message 6 of 15

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning, thanks for the tag @MI5 smiling

I'll message you privately @Rafa and get this looked in to for you

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 15

MI5
  • 148996 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

Thanks @O2Lisa 

Message 8 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 125751 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

I guess we are going to need a lot more account advisors on the forum if CS is this poor!!

EDITED SPELLING!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 15

MI5
  • 148996 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions
It truly is appalling !!
Message 10 of 15