Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrading

Hello, how is it that my contract ends in August but when I go to look at the upgrade options it says I can't upgrade till November?

StevenP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't get through to o2 payment management team to make extra payment.

I've tried to contact o2 payment management team to make extra payment to device plan, i go through checks and it tells me staff levels are low which is understandable and wait times are up to 15 mins. Then it says we will transfer you to one of our ...

ben31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM upgrade

I currently have a SIM only contract with O2 and have chosen to upgrade this to a new deal, as I am keeping the same device will I be able to keep my phone number and will I need to use a new SIM? Thanks

CarajD13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free gift

Hi,I've recently purchased the s20+ and it comes with a free gift of galaxy earbuds.When trying to claim the earbuds through the member app I only have the option to get earbuds if I preodered. There is no other option for me. The free gift expires i...

Billy1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice calls

My voice calls are not showing on my bill , how do I add it on so I can see my itemised calls

Mac4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi,I had an iPhone 7 and I recently upgraded to an iPhone 11 2 days ago, I looked in my bank last night and I had been charged for my old phone contract can someone tell me what’s going on with this or am I jut being stupid ?

Ellie10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debit not set up through bank

I paid my first bill by credit card as bank does not have direct debit details from 02 despite them being taken when signed up for contract. Checked bank today and still nothing. Will this show up when first payment taken or do I need to contact o2. ...

Dir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

My contract is ending this month. I'm happy to keep current handset. Want to reduce monthly payment as handset is now paid off. How do I arrange this?

Pauler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying off my handset

Hi I want to pay of the cost of my handset. I think things might be a bit tight for the next few months but I have the cash to pay of the handset. I would rather have lower monthly bills. I have just tried to do this online and it says that I need to...