cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to leave this god awful company

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive had nothing but terrible service and inflated bills from O2, ive tried to sort this out , with false promises of compensation from staff ( for 3 1/2 weeks of no service but i was still billed regardless), and help. I have tried to speak woth various people,Hunter, Emma, Oliver and Keith to name just 4... im sick of being fobbed off and ripped off. I get NO signal on my mobile away from home so i cannot use my internet, i rarely t4ext or make calls yet my bill is going up every month ! I have checked my usage and i havent used any of my calls bar once when the call was £1.65 and i was charged £6. for it ! Ive just tried 5 times to speak to someone on web chat and ive got nowhere so can anyone helo me with where i can find my pac code ? ive had enough. Ive had no service from O2 since i went Pay monthly in June.. so ive reported them to the ombudsman, now i just need a service where i can actually use my phone . i refuse to pay for something im continually not getting.. Can anyone help me please?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
PAC code is only available by calling 202 from your phone.
Official complaints process (which the Ombudsman will direct you to) is here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
PAC code is only available by calling 202 from your phone.
Official complaints process (which the Ombudsman will direct you to) is here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks will call that number ive filled out a complaints form already.. thanks i appreciate your help

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Hope all goes well and come back to let us know if you can slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks will do. I was stuck with O2 while my son was serving in Afghanistan , but now he has been deployed again, i really need to keep hold of my number
Message 6 of 6