Not applicable

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Laurelita
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Waited in all day today for my upgrade, if it's not here by 10pm, how about I exercise right to cancel within 2 weeks & just pop down & upgrade with Carphone Warehouse instead, they'll give me more data for a lot less money anyway, absolutely livid, wasted a whole day off.

Message 11 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Complaints here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain and you can cancel by calling CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 15

Laurelita
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'd rather they just updated me, or replied to one of my many messages across various social media platforms, also a Live Chat that actually works/opens would be a start, anything that would stop me sitting here like another complete mug.

Message 13 of 15

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10160 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions

One thing to bare in mind is that Carphone Warehouse dont offer refresh, only straight 24hr contracts on o2...

Have you logged into my o2, and tracked your parcel, as if it was due today you should have had an email with this reference on as well, as a text from the courier company..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 14 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Did you get a dispatch email to confirm delivery or was that just what you selected when you ordered.
Without a dispatch email the phone won't have left o2 yet.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15