Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade not being sent! o2 sort this!

This post itn't for discussion - however I'm hoping for feedback from o2 direct. Last weekend I upgraded to the Samsung S7 and paid for Saturday next day delivery, I stayed in the house all day in order to receive the package from the delivery driver...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I upgraded my son only contract and got a new sim sent bit I lost the old one and I can't find out how to sim swap from new sim only?Can anyone help

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am i better ordering off here or going into O2 shop for a new contract and phone?

Hi, im currently on PAYG but going to get a new contract and phone as my current one is old and no apps work on it, i was going to order from the website but not sure if there would maybe be better deals in the store?If not then ill just order it fro...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony XZ PREMIUM Display

I understand that O2 now have a 4G+ facillity in some parts of the country. Does the XZ Premium display a 4G + Icon when its in an area of relevant coverage? Thanks very much in advance.

Resolved! Keeping the old number - Problem

Hi there I recently requested transfering my old number (Talkmobile) to the O2 network. I got a text yesterday saying that the transfer was completed but I have a problem. Both SIMs are still working. If I make a call with my new O2 SIM to a person, ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount code

Hi,I have recently upgraded to a refresh contract. Iam a student and have a UniDays account. According to O2 you can Apply a 20% discount to your data. I have tried to do this on two occasions with no response from O2. Not sure what iam doing wrong. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost/stolen device

Can anybody help please? I have a tablet as part of my contract but it's been stolen and I don't have insurance. If I give O2 my crime number will they reduce my monthly contract? As I don't feel I should pay for something I no longer have. Thanks in...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos