Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Switching from iphone to Pixel 2

I have a sim only deal from o2 on a iphone. If I fully buy a Pixel 2 from somewhere else, will I be able to just use my current sim card with the same plan? I understand that o2 are not directly selling the pixel 2.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment date

How do you change the monthly payment date?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upfront fees

I've had 2 upfront fees taken from my account and no notification to say whether my application was successful or not

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Never been so hard to pay a bill

Hi all, last attempt. I recently left O2, left for EE. Couple days later I recieved a final bill of £30.58 which says it would be taken by direct debit, I didnt have direct debit setup, I always paid online/through the app. I went online to pay it an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone has been cut off

So I have a phone and tablet, and have paid the missing amount of airtime for both and the device plan for my phone, leaving some outstanding for my tablet which I'm not sure if I can afford, but I need my phone as I'm going to be away from home tomo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking Phone

I have asked 3 times for my phone to be unlocked plus another on chat and one by phone. I have sufficient credit in my phone for the fee but O2 will not unlock it because £6.50 was made up of rewards, even though I was told I can do this....where do ...

Maureen01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone connection has died

I was only on the phone to one of O2 guru less than an hour ago about another problem & now my phone connection sounds dead. Just a tone.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Since I changed my tariff with O2 I've had no service on my mobile phone at all!!Can anyone suggest what to do please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing payment plan

i want to move my payment plan from my personal account into my joint account but dont see any option to update full banking details on the website. do i have to cancel my current and somehow start a new direct debit in my other account or is there a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos