Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery address changed without my authorisation

Brownteam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anybody else experienced their delivery address somehow being changed on their account without their permission.  I then paid for an upgrade on 6thDecember - the day they had their malfunction - and the phone went to a random address.  02 are investigating but never ring me back when they say they will, so I am constantly trying to get an update. Customer services just tell me they can;t access the details because Fraud are dealing with it and they will call be within 24 hours.  Never happened yet, I ring them and get the same answer.  So I'm 250 pounds down with no phone and how have they accessed my account when to change any details you have to go through security.  I feel let down by 02

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Fraud will get back to you once they have completed their investigation, but they won't be rushed !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Brownteam, have you heard back back yet about your order issue since you last posted? Sorry to hear you've been having a frustrating time with this. Please do let us know how you're getting on and if you're still waiting, happy to check on our end if we can get any update for you. I'm just going to drop you a PM here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details.

Message 3 of 3