Did you mean: 

changing my DD payment

STQQQQQQ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good afternoon,

I would like to change the DD account my monthly bill comes out of. The new account willbe my partners and I joint account and will require a name change. please can you call or email me so i can communicate the new name and account number as i cannot do this online, I've tried at least twice. The old account will no longer be active for the next bill i recieve from you. 

I have tried calling also to achieve this change, but was left exasperated by the shear length of time and difficulty I encountered in just trying to arrange a change of account details. I appreciate security is important and the the name on the debit card is different, i'm not trying to commit any fraud etc. 

Thanks

Speak soon

Stuart.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@STQQQQQQ Sorry, this is not customer service and no one will call you.

The best time to call is at 8.00 in the mornings and is the best way to sort this out.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@STQQQQQQ Sorry, this is not customer service and no one will call you.

The best time to call is at 8.00 in the mornings and is the best way to sort this out.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@STQQQQQQ O2 will not call or email you. This is a customer forum. You need to call them Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 3 of 3