cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill paid twice

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently tried to pay a bill on o2 website using my debit card and then there was something wrong with the payment on your site so i was charged and i tried again and the bill went through ok with the same debit card i was promised a refund of 76.98 and that still hasnt happened since i had a chat on the o2 live chat service on sunday i need help 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You would be better off calling 202 and speaking to an adviser but you could also leave it as a credit on your account to pay future bills from.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You would be better off calling 202 and speaking to an adviser but you could also leave it as a credit on your account to pay future bills from.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You would be far better off phoning rather than use live chat. Refunds normally take 7-10 days unless you speak to a manager and insist on a BACS or CHAPS payment.

Message 3 of 3