Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Customer service

I am leaving 02 due to lack of keeping things up to date and for disconnecting me for a measly 10.50 it's a joke and wen u try call them all I get is goodbye I wudnt recommend 02 to anyone

Resolved! Keeping my number

Hi i am trying to do the online form to move my number over to o2 from giffgaff but it keeps rejecting it saying this message We?re unable to identify & proceed further with your request as the details provided in the form is mismatched on our system...

Pi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to check accessories payment

I recently bought headphones from o2 monthly, and after about a week of using them, I haven't had an email or anything show in my o2 app when my payment for them is or if it has been payed.

RG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting

Hi, I received my new phone yday, having given my PAC code on Friday.my number was due to port today - it shows as my number on my o2 app, when I call my number I get an o2 answerphone…but I can’t receive calls or texts.iMessage and WhatsApp work fin...

Betty35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Sim Number and no network

Today I received my Experia Pro I with O2 sim card, but now is nearly 12 hours do not know my sim / telephone number, neither can connect to O2 network, even my O2 can not recognise my account and when I log to my O2 account, it is just blank saying ...

Kayn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black Friday Discounts

Yesterday I upgraded to an iPhone 13, 128GB, Unlimited tariff, which the website shows comes with 'up to £144 discount' when you pay the least upfront and take a 36 month contract. Yet the device remains the same price on each tariff, and no discount...

yajpeg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Phone Order

I recently ordered an iPhone from o2. However as soon I ordered it, I was told it was out of stock. It has now been a couple of days and I have heard nothing from o2. This is seriously unprofessional, and it’s not a great start for me, from a custome...

Resolved! Not able to call out

joined O2 from different network and submitted my PAC code to keep my old number. I received a new sim from O2 with a new telephone number! I filled the keep my number form online and still I cant receive messages and receive call if am been called o...

Zain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Awaiting order

Hi I upgraded last week to a Samsung s21. On website it says in stock but now been waiting nearly a week as they say awaiting from supplier?? Anyone any clue on this?

Bobster76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos