Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Text

Trying to enter a competition but the tx keeps failing 

Stevo300 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to Topup While Abroad

Hi Everyone, As the title states, I am currently unable to topup while abroad and am unable to reach customer service because every time I try to make a call on my O2 phone I am forwarded directly to the topup service. Here are the issues: My credit ...

SeanHayes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi I just wondered if I could have some help? My bill is due to go out on the 26th as every month it does but this month Hm revenue and customs have made my bill so high just buy phoning them twice! This has put so much pressure on me to be able to p...

12342 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

I've been trying to add Disney plus but it keeps showing me an error pageany advice please

Sfp79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is your customer service so [abusive language removed by mod]!

December 15th taken out my pay monthly. Via virgin volt deal. Virgin up and running smooth as hell. 02 still waiting for port migration from 02 PAYG TO 02 PAYM issues and continuous failed attempts having to call everyday. Speaking to Destiny from In...

SM5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my order

I have recieved NO update and this is my daughters christmas present

Resolved! Premium rate charge

I have been charged for a premium rate text but it was sent to me so why am I being changed.

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi so I got my upgrade today ordered the Samsung galaxy z fold 3 5g it said out of stock 4-5 weeks waiting time checked my 02 it says dispatched 22/12/2021 to my local 02 store it says at bottom of order complete does this mean it has been delivered ...

Deano73 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor signal

Very poor signal never more than 1 bar! Can’t hear phone calls and download speed is non existent!! Constant buffering?!? Phone is basically useless! Noticed it mainly since phone contract has ended (been payed off) or is that just me?!?!?!

Sean6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos