Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Paying a bill

Sarahk1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Hi,I upgraded to an iPhone last September, included in offer was 6free months of Disney+ I wasn't interested in that so had taken off account,I would like it reinstated if possible now,

Resolved! Any new on opening volt to members of the household

Hi All I have seen is that Volt benefits for o2 and Virgin Media customers will soon be open to members of the same household. Do we have any idea of timelines yet ? Thanks for your time

BFranks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g from 4g

Hi I would like to activate 5g on my phone, Do I need a new sim card please?

Resolved! Sending my upgraded phone abroad

Hi, Would it be possible when upgrading my phone to have it delivered to Australia? Will I also be able to use an Australian Sim in the phone while I am out there this is in regards to the iPhone 13ThanksReece

Reece7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Good morning i need to speak with someone regarding a over due bill

Resolved! Charges

The 2nd number on my account is used by my son.. how can I get the ‘charges to phone’ option taken from the phone number.. Iv looked on the O2site many times and it says to contact them to have it blocked.. but every 02 route goes nowhere and O2 says...

Andyw1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty discount for long term customes

I'm interested in swapping my long time pay monthly unlimited tariff for the one below as it's cheaper. https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/package-options? However I'm a little miffed that new virgin customers can just jump on board and get double the data.I'...

ashyt16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos